Monday, June 18, 2012

Sunday Funday Posts



Due to some internet difficulties at my apartment I'll be posting Sunday's post today. Does anyone else hate Direct TV with passion? Anyways, I hope everyone had a fantastic father's day weekend!!! Here are some of the things I've been looking at this week...


I'm in a baking sort of mood and this cake is delicious


New Yorker Father's Day Cartoons.


Street Food Awards!!! Los Angelenos take this stuff seriously...I'm going. 


Love all these dresses & the model's cute pink hair. 


A really good article I aggregated on how to care for you aging pet. They need just as much love as aging humans!


Famous dads and their kids. 


If I had a sewing machine I would make one of these


low calorie cocktails for summer


Stay-at-home dads! Hell yes!


You can now shop Club Monico  online. Hoooray


Such an interesting article on fathers, or lack thereof:
"Fathers show their daughters they are valuable and precious, and will always, always be protected and safe, but that they have guts and strength and resolve no less than a man" 

(photo from tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment