Saturday, June 16, 2012

baring it all on your bike




While I was at a pub watching the Eurocup games this afternoon I heard people talking about a fun "event" downtown. My nosy eavesdropping self was dying to ask questions, "What event? What's going on? Something I don't know about?". Thankfully I was able to keep myself from butting in, and just googled what could possibly be going on. What I found was so funny to me I couldn't keep my   amusement to myself. It may have been the Guinness but I seriously could not stop giggling at what google images was showing me. Today the world naked bike ride rolled through LA. To each their own, but(t), how could that possibly be comfortable? I hope these people wore some SPF. Riders wore funny wigs, props, and body paint, click here for more pictures if you want to be amused. (Disclaimer: you may see some butt cracks)


PS- Interested in baring it all on your bike? Here are some tips for next years ride. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment