Thursday, May 3, 2012

PRETTY SUMMER WEDGES


I've been thinking about these Diane Von Furstenberg wedges since I saw them last summer. So I was delighted to see they are still around... and in more colors. I think you could literally wear them with everything and I love the detail on the heel . My favorite color is the mink brown. The only thing keeping me from buying them is that they are a little pricy, but the next time I have a paycheck that is higher than expected I may make the splurge. Also, I found them here and on Amazon for a little cheaper. 

1 comment:

  1. You might consider getting these.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Womens-PRINCESS-VERA-WANG-VIOLET-Black-Wedge-Peep-Toe-Fashion-Dress-Shoes-/201075766886?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item2ed10cb666
    I absolutely love them and they are so comfy.

    ReplyDelete