Monday, May 14, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY





I hope everyone had a fantastic mother's day! I got to spend mine with my sister picking out the perfect gift for my mom who she will see tomorrow when she flies home. I don't have enough time in the world to tell you how amazing my mom is. She works full time at a bad ass job and has never missed s single swim meet soccer game or been late in the pick up line. She is the most generous and loving person I know (along with my dad) and never complained about the consistent stream of friends and teammates we  brought into the house every day. She never freaked out about dirt tracked in the house from cleats, a soccer ball breaking a vase, or when we kept the fort in our room up for a week. More importantly she loves us unconditionally every day just makes everything better. The older I get the more and more I realize I need her. I don't have a "human" child of my own yet but when I do I hope I can be half as good a mom as her. Until then I get to practice with my baby Ernie. Here are pictures from the first time I met him. I love this little  guy so much my heart could burst!!! But thats a different story for a different day...


P.S. THIS is an incredible story about motherhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment