Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: SHARP-DRESSED PIG ON THE LOOSE



"Police say the pig appeared to be a baby and confirmed it was wearing a scarf. Police dont know why that is or who may own the animal."    -Associated Press


Sometimes it's the smallest/strangest things that end up making your day, and today...this stylish pig trotting down a Pittsburgh highway did it for me. Police chased the pig but failed to catch him before he scurried into the woods. Who is this stylish little porker...no one knows, but you can ask the sharp-dressed pig on his twitter. Which is hilarious. Here are a few of my favorite tweets: 



Just hoofin' it down the highway. Like you wouldn't want to get the hell out of Pittsburgh.


I'm running from the police. The irony is not lost on me.


I'm a little angry more people aren't taking photos of me. I dressed up for this outing! 






No comments:

Post a Comment