Monday, January 30, 2012

THE TRUTH ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT

Start The Week Off Right Fitness Tips


My boyfriend recently got certified to be a personal trainer and told me an interesting thing he learned about losing weight. To lose weight, you simply must burn more calories than you consume. That's it. If you do this no matter what you will lose weight. Now that doesn't mean eat taco bell all day and just make sure you burn it all off. You would lose weight but you probably wouldn't be healthy. So drop the fad diets, eat a healthy balanced meals, get plenty of exercise, drink lots of water and (if you want to lose weight) just try to burn more calories every day than you eat and drink  — but remember everyday activities and even sleeping burn calories, so take that into account :) 

PS- I think I am going to incorporate more health and fitness into the blog. As a former college athlete it was a big part of my life and still is. 

(photo from jasperphoto)

(Note: I am not a nutritionist or a physician so please consult you doctor before making any extreme changes to your diet or exercise routine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment