Saturday, January 7, 2012

I LOVE LUCY LIVE ON STAGE!!!


Growing up I wasn't allowed to watch much tv during the school year (which is ironic because I am now in grad school to be a television writer) but every summer I would stay up late watching Nick at Night and my all time favorite show was I Love Lucy. I think I was the only kid in the 2nd grade who thought a bit on Vitameatavegamin was funnier than farts... or at least equally as funny. So I was thrilled to find out that LA now has I Love Lucy Live on Stage at the Greenway Court Theatre. The show was supposed to end last month but lucky for me it was brought back by popular demand. The show recreates the filming of 2 old episodes and you get to be part of "Desilu Studio's" live audience. Read about it for yourself here.


PS- The fact that Friends is now on Nick at Night makes me feel like I'm getting old...



No comments:

Post a Comment