Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunday Link Love


This photo reminds me of my best friends from home. Except one of us would have remembered beach towels (not me). I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! So many good things were happening!!! Swimming olympic trials, eurocup finals (viva Espana), and Wimbledon. When I wasn't watching sports I was at the beach or pool, SoCal weather is unbeatable right now :) Here are some things I bookmarked on the web last week:

Good places to watch fireworks in LA

Watch my old teammate, Brittany Viola's reaction  to making the Olympic team!!!! God is good :)

Pictures of the week 

Missing Nora Ephron

Django Unchained looks awesome. Gotta love Tarantino!

Such a cute beach bag. Love the purple. 

So you don't have to register your dog w/ the AKC? Absolutely not. Please don't. 

Haha "slutty brownies" 

LOVE this dress.

And finally, Usain Bolt  should take a lesson in sportsmanship from Dara Torres. No excuses. Play like a champion. 

(photo via)  


No comments:

Post a Comment