Sunday, February 12, 2012

SLEEPY SUNDAY


Today was a sleepy kind of Sunday. I got to sleep in, walk Ernie, hang out by the pool, and watch movies with my boyfriend. It wasn't a very productive but it gave me a good chance to find some good posts from around the web to share with you. Enjoy!


This Lasagna looks delicate and delicious. I can't wait to try making it (without the veal)

A way to improve your relationship in 5 min . I don't know if I could do this but it's an interesting concept.

Some pretty flats for spring!

Somewhere I would rather be. LOVE the pool.

Tutorial for the ultimate fishtail braid, mine always end up lopsided :(

SMASH is an awesome new show produced by Steven Spielberg.

Check out how this elephant got contact lenses. Amazing.

In honor of Valentines Day, the 25 most romantic movie quotes.


(photo from my private collection of Ernie photos)






No comments:

Post a Comment